Vacancy: Graduate Marketing Assistant
Closing Date: 30.07.2018
Start Date: Around 13.08.2018
Nublue combines web design, development and hosting services to produce high-end digital projects more efficiently. Our team specialise in creating beautiful, technically excellent and conversion-focussed ecommerce websites with expertly managed superfast hosting as standard. We achieve world-class results for thousands of established and ambitious businesses and organisations. For more information visit nublue.co.uk.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a motivated individual to join our team of certified specialists, to carry out a range of administrative and digital marketing tasks.
You will be a highly organised individual with an eagerness to learn, and an energetic team player who thrives on getting the job done, confident to share your ideas. You will have a proactive and positive approach, seeking out opportunities to develop your skills and add value to the company.
THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Day to day website updates and assisting with SEO & PPC
- Research and analyse competitor websites, events and literature
- Monitor and maintain social media accounts with the help of company social ambassadors
- Research prospective clients and partners
- Providing copywriting and proof reading support
- Assisting with the creation of marketing emails
- Assisting with company event planning and organisation
- Assisting with direct mail, print buying and distribution
- Distributing press releases and other written content to our list of influencers and across social platforms
- Updating and creating assets for sales documents
- Compiling monthly reports on website and marketing performance
- General sales and marketing department admin duties as required
Full Time (35pw)
Holidays 30 Including bank holidays.